Now you can personalize your photos and creations with your own logo using Rainbow Love App. Here's our guide to adding your own logo to any image using our app.
1) Using your desktop computer create your logo with a transparent background in a PNG file format- use a size that's between 250px x 250px (it doesn't have to be exact but that will be a good size).
PRO TIP: Create your logo in an all white version, an all black version and a color version if applicable. If you want the logo to be bigger when you upload it - try creating it in a bigger size - such as 590pix by 590pix.
2) Email, Text or Airdrop the logo file to your phone. You will see that it's a transparent PNG file, bc in your iPhone photos the image will be black. (You can use JPG but the PNG file will work better).
PRO TIP: Create an album in iOS photos of your logos for easy access if you plan to use frequently
3) Once you have the PNG logo file saved to your device, launch Rainbow Love App and select your background image (photo or card) and start working on your creation. When you are ready to add your logo, use the 3 stacked squares at the right of the rainbow icon along the bottom of your screen. Image above. If you're using the FREE version there is a one-time in-app purchase of $0.99 to permanently unlock this feature for repeated use. (This feature is included in the price of Rainbow Love Deluxe).
4) Once you add your logo - you can then use our editing tools to adjust size, rotate, transparency and more.
PRO TIP: If your logo isn't showing up well against your background photo or image, use the background editor (3rd button from the right) to adjust the brightness and contrast of your background image.
5) Use the tag #rainbowloveapp when sharing on social media for chances to be featured on our Instagram.